given over $40,000 to help kids in the community.
Our vision is to help ALL kids and families who need it.
What families say!
- “My daughter went to CDC from age 2 1/2 – 5, and she (we) loved every moment of it! Such a positive, fun atmosphere with wonderful teachers and leadership. She still participated in CDC Kids club after school and CDC camp in the summers. I’ll be sad when she is an alumni!.“
- “We share similar ideas about respecting the rights of children to be children. You run a great program and our students thrive”
– AAPS teacher
- “Kids Club is the best thing about Burns Park!”
– CDC Kids Club and Camp Parent
- “Thank you for taking care of my son’s heart and mine. You do the most important work that there is to be done in this world. You keep and protect and grow hearts”
- “When my daughter started to attend Kids Club, I could see a big change in her. She absolutely LOVES the Kids Club staff – she is definitely hard to please!”
- “Kids Club has given my son the consistent support that he knows he can depend on and a community he can be a part of and thrive in. A community he knows he can always count and rely on just as much as he would me, his mother!”
- “In building relationships and making friends, I knew CDC Camp was the place for her”
- “During my time here I’ve learned so muchand feel CDC has helped me grow into the man and father I am today. The passion I’ve seen and the care for children is phenomenal.”
- “I learned how to be nice to kids and solve my problems.”
– CDC Preschool alum (3rd grade)
- “I love my new school!”
– student (3 years old)