2250 South 7th, Ann Arbor MI 48103
Burns Park Elementary
1414 Wells, Ann Arbor MI 48104
About the Program
Administrative Office Phone:
- Before School: 7:15AM until start of school day
- After School: end of school day until 6:00PM
Scheduling Options for 2023/24
- Before and after school options available
- minimun 2 days/week
- drop ins available for registered families - subject to availability
- Full tuition rates apply to families with household income above $81,621 for the 23/24 school year
Registration for Kids Club is always open and some space may be available depending on location. We will review your application and approve the registration. You can expect a follow-up confirmation email that will provide you with an account number and password so that you will have full access to your child’s account. If the program you are registering for is full, we will contact you about being on a waitlist for care.
Tuition Assistance Information
Families with household income of $81,621 or less may qualify for financial assistance, as available, to help with the cost of tuition.
During the open enrollment window, families interested applying for tuition assistance must first submit an application for care, then an application for financial assistance. Both of these applications can be found in our secure portal button below.